Congratulations to PChii on her Jedi Vega Stellarfall

[Image: 15027-A.jpg]

The Temple Master will contact you shortly
Back to top Find Like Post
Offline Hopfot Posted 06-06-2017 - 09:07 PM
Tatooine Member
Temple of the Twin Suns Member

Congratulations PChii,

I am the current Temple Master for our Base's temple, Temple of the Twin Suns. If you wish to gain access to the temple, just simply follow the instructions in the first post here.
http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=653

For any other Jedi approved in the last few months, I've unfortunately been a little inattentive to the forums for a while (real life stuff), but if you also follow that, you too can gain access to the Temple sections of the forums

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find Like Post
Offline PhantomBlade Posted 06-06-2017 - 10:31 PM

Awesome work PChii!
Offline Cyclops Posted 07-06-2017 - 05:41 AM
Tatooine Commanding Officer
Base CO

Congratulations Penne and welcome to the base , I'm sure you'll do us proud in NQ .
Offline Moo Posted 07-06-2017 - 08:03 AM
Base Events Coordinator

Congratulations!
Offline PChii Posted 07-06-2017 - 09:55 PM

(06-06-2017 09:07 PM)Hopfot Wrote:  Congratulations PChii,

I am the current Temple Master for our Base's temple, Temple of the Twin Suns. If you wish to gain access to the temple, just simply follow the instructions in the first post here.

For any other Jedi approved in the last few months, I've unfortunately been a little inattentive to the forums for a while (real life stuff), but if you also follow that, you too can gain access to the Temple sections of the forums

Thank you Hopfot.
I don't seem to be able to access that link though. Do I need my permissions updated or something?
Offline Hopfot Posted 08-06-2017 - 09:47 AM
Tatooine Member

(07-06-2017 09:55 PM)PChii Wrote:  
(06-06-2017 09:07 PM)Hopfot Wrote:  Congratulations PChii,

Thank you Hopfot.
I don't seem to be able to access that link though. Do I need my permissions updated or something?

Once your status has been updated on these forums to "Tatooine member" you should be able to access it. I think we're just waiting for the webmaster to catch up. Tongue

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)