Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

HyperlanceHey There

Offline Hyperlance Posted 03-04-2017, 06:44 PM -

Hi there everyone!

Last years comic con inspired me to join the 501st. I've always loved Darth Vader, but at only 5ft 9 didn't think I could pull off a decent one, even though i still rock around in my cheapo darth vader suit as attached Blush

I decided on Darth Revan, but my wife didn't like the look off Revan and said it would scare too much. So that put me off for a while, then decided i might go with a Grey Jedi.

While I was looking around, found a great Black Jedi Hooded Robe Cloak Cape on AliExpress which I kinda impulsed bought and arrived within 3 days. While I was waiting I discovered this site and inspired me to go Jedi now Smile And I also noticed PhantomBlade joined as well Cheers

Would love to have a red light saber and go a Grey Jedi who has converted from the sith, but read somewhere that Jedi can't have a red saber. Computer Error

But with the black cloak I might go with a Anakin Skywalker to be Jedi approved. And that keeps me in my Darth Vader track Cool

So the plan is to have something ready for Comic Con in Brisbane this year, which If I go with just buying things online I'll be able to pull off.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Back to top Find
Offline Hyperlance Posted 03-04-2017, 11:53 PM -

I want to something like jedi on the left in this picture.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/about_s...p?id=39468
Back to top Find
Offline Cyclops Posted 04-04-2017, 05:35 AM -
Banned

Hi and welcome to the forums , I'm sure our local Jedi can help with your journey to become a member of the Rebel Legion , make sure you follow the costuming standards guidelines to the letter and everything will work out well .
Back to top Find
Offline Moo Posted 04-04-2017, 06:41 AM -
Tatooine Member

Welcome aboard Hyperlance! Like our fearless leader above has posted, just follow the guidelines of approval and all will work out well (sadly you are correct in saying Jedi cannot have a red saber).

There's some talented Seamstresses in the ranks, so if you need anything custom made they're your best bet as they are already familiar with the CRL (I'm pretty sure they do commission work and will make it fit perfectly - the ol' measure twice, cut once thing).

Shout out if you need any help!

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find
Offline Hyperlance Posted 04-04-2017, 06:26 PM -

Thanks Moo, yes I think I might have find a seamstress as my wife says, I'm a big unit Wink She is actually an avid patchworker/quilter but when it comes to helping me make things she just roles here eyes Smile

And thank you fearless leader, i look forward to joining the ranks soon.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017, 06:37 PM by Hyperlance.)
Back to top Find
Offline PhantomBlade Posted 14-05-2017, 09:07 AM -

Hey Hyperlance

The brilliant thing about doing Anakin is he's approvable in the 501st as well. Good luck with everything.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)