Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanRebel Legion Census Time!

Offline Sandman Posted 22-01-2013, 01:13 PM -
Tatooine Member

To all Active members of Tatooine Base.

It is time for you to complete your Census of Membership, the process is absolutely necessary for you to remain an active Rebel Legion member. The whole process takes no more than 3 minutes.
All you need to know is when you last trooped as RL and the events name.

Please click the following link or up the top of the Rebel legion forums “Complete Your Census

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/census.php

Thank you.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 22-01-2013, 09:44 PM -

Done Mi-lord... I-I mean, commander. Tongue

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Kev Vader Posted 22-01-2013, 11:27 PM -

Done!
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 23-01-2013, 09:57 AM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Done...although do I still count haha.
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 23-01-2013, 09:17 PM -
Tatooine Member

about 30 members completed, still got about 40 to go. come on lets get 100%!
Back to top Find
Offline Moxxxie Posted 24-01-2013, 03:32 PM -
Base Websmith

Done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 25-01-2013, 01:36 AM -

(24-01-2013, 03:32 PM)Moxxxie Wrote: Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Stop bragging about your iPad. Tongue

kidding of course, I know that's an automated message.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline thephantom Posted 25-01-2013, 08:02 AM -
Tatooine Member

Done it
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 25-01-2013, 10:36 AM -
Tatooine Member

thank you to all that have responded so far, Please ensure if you have not completed that you do so ASAP and that the information correlates to a troop report/AP listed on RL Forums.

CHARTER:
Article I: Membership Requirements

Quote:4. All members must meet the minimum activity requirements. Once Legion membership is granted, all members must meet the following criteria in order to have full member privileges and be considered on an active status.
Maintain a current email address on the Rebel Legion website and their current contact information with either their local Commanding Officer or other designated local membership representative.
Be accounted for in the annual census taken each January by the local Commanding Officer or designee. If a member has not been accounted for by April 1st after the census in January they will be moved to an inactive reserve status and their costume pictures moved to the members' inactive reserve picture area. These inactive reserve status and archive members may not vote in any Rebel Legion poll or election until their status has been changed back to that of an active full member.
Participate in at least one approved Rebel Legion event per calendar year. Examples include but are not limited to the following:
Appearing in approved Rebel Legion costume or apparel at a charity event, Lucasfilm Ltd. event, or LFL approved partner event.
Participating in Rebel Legion activities (table duty, group photo, parade, volunteering at a location) in RL approved costume or approved RL apparel at a convention NOTE: simply showing up at a con in costume will not count toward event participation.
Attending a Rebel Legion costume workshop.
Assist the Base in some activity that is approved by the CO.
Maintain current approved costume picture(s) on the Rebel Legion website.
*These Minimum Activity Requirements will be administered justly and taking into consideration that this is a hobby and that real life happens.*The Base Commanding Officer determines if a member is active even if they do not meet all Minimum Activity Requirements.
Back to top Find
Offline Angelman Posted 30-01-2013, 05:06 PM -

Done
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)