Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

HopfotTemple master and Assistant Temple Master 2016-2017

Offline Hopfot Posted 21-10-2016, 11:21 AM -

Hi everyone, as the New Temple Master for Tatooine Base 2016-2017, I figured I would give a hello.

"What's a Temple Master?" you might be asking, especially if you're new to the Rebel legion. A Temple Master is the local Base Detachment leader for the Knights of the Jedi Order Detachment, which governs all things specifically Jedi related within the club. At Base level of the KJO Detachment, we have what are called Temples, our's is Temple of the Twin Suns, keeping inline with the Tatooine theme.

The main job of Temple Master, and the Assistant Temple Master, is to provide information and insight to those who need help with putting together their Jedi robes. Helping the "Padawans" to achieve getting their costumes to the standards of the Rebel Legion. Then once a Padawan Graduates to the status of Member with a Jedi costume, we encourage them to join the KJO and subsequently the Temple. But this all doesn't just extend to new recruits, this also extends to existing members also with Non-Jedi Costumes, who are wishing to expand their wardrobes to include a Jedi Robes.

The roll Temple Master is elected on each year by those members in the Temple (Local base KJO members). One of the duties during (or immediately after) this time is for the TM to select his/her Assistant.
Speaking of, today I just got word back from the KJO heads, and they have approved the appointment of our new Assistant Temple Master.
So please join me in congratulating your new ATM Moo, (No, he doesn't sit in a wall handing out money).

I have chosen Moo, as he is a nice new fresh face for the both the Base and the Temple. And having only just recently completed and had approved his Jedi costume, he seemed like a good candidate for the role given his recent knowledge on putting together Jedi robes in Australia.

I also had the opportunity to meet Moo at OzCC just passed, and he has a very friendly and eager personality.

Congratulations Moo, I know I've made the right choice. Wink

And to all our future Padawans, Welcome to Tatooine Base.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Cyclops Posted 21-10-2016, 12:25 PM -
Banned

Congratulations Moo , you are a worthy choice , you made a definite impression at Ozcon with your contribution on the stands and with your friendly demeanour.
Well done , Cyclops
Back to top Find
Offline Moo Posted 21-10-2016, 01:59 PM -
Tatooine Member

Congratulations again on the appointment as Temple Master Hopfot! I know your dedication to the Base and Temple know no bounds!

I eagerly await learning from you, and everyone else, and helping out the Temple and Base where I can.

To all the Jedi out there, new or old, present and future, I look forward to meeting you, and trooping by your side.

MTFBWY

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)