Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

MooThank you Rebels!

Offline Moo Posted 20-09-2016, 06:07 AM -
Tatooine Member

I wanted to take a quick moment to say a massive thank you to all the Rebels I met over the Comic con weekend. Everyone was so welcoming and had patience while they guided me with what I was meant to be doing.

I was a nervous wreck with it being my first time wrangling, and not knowing anyone, but every single one of you made me feel welcome and a part of the team.

Thanks again, and I look forward to wrangling (and even donning my Jedi once I get past the fear factor) with you in the future!

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find
Offline Altair Posted 20-09-2016, 08:14 AM -
Tatooine Member

No worries Moo, you did a great job! Thanks again for all your help on Saturday mate.
Back to top Find
Offline Cyclops Posted 20-09-2016, 09:55 AM -
Banned

It was good to meet you , glad you had a great time .
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2016, 09:55 AM by Cyclops.)
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 20-09-2016, 11:22 AM -

Moo, you were fantastic on the weekend. and thanks a HEAP for the fresh power cells for my Lightsaber. Tongue

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Dark Dora Posted 20-09-2016, 12:39 PM -
Tatooine Member

It was a lot of fun trooping and wrangling with you over the weekend. Looking forward to trooping with you in the future. Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Vagin Sillk-Maac Posted 21-09-2016, 01:01 PM -
Tatooine Executive Officer
Base XO

Thank you for everything you did for us on Saturday , it makes a long day that little bit easier when you have great wranglers and for a first timer you did an amazing job , thanks mate , hope to see you again soon.
Back to top Find
Offline MjrD Posted 22-10-2016, 09:37 PM -

You did great,
I wrangled a bit with you and you also helped me kit up in my TK.

Did you get your robes on at all?
Back to top Find
Offline Moo Posted 23-10-2016, 11:57 AM -
Tatooine Member

(22-10-2016, 09:37 PM)MjrD Wrote: I wrangled a bit with you and you also helped me kit up in my TK.

Did you get your robes on at all?

Ahah, I'm putting all the pieces together with everyones real names and forum names!

Thanks for letting me give you a hand, it was good to see how it all went together. Sadly I never did put the robes on, but I'll make sure I do next time!

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)