Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanPlans/Ideas for start of 2013

Offline Sandman Posted 04-01-2013, 01:38 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hello all,

Now that Christmas is done and back to work for some, its time to put forward the Ideas for the first Quarter of 2013 with a few big events, Dreamworld And Gold Coast Supanovas.

We are able to print up the flyers we designed last year and since i am out of spares we have an opportunity to share with the 501st Redbacks and share the page and costs with them.

Also Gold Coast Supanova looks to be a shared stand with the Redback Garrison and soon i will request a volunteer to help with the chosen member from the 501st tasked with organising the event to help coordinate the Rebel Legion side of the stand.

I have the Rebel Legions Banner for use at GoldNova and Dreamworld were there will be many members coming from all over Australia and march in the Parades as well as the Sith vs Jedi.

Dreamworld timeline of events will be posted soon but in the mean time please remember to sign up to Event so we can create the security pass needed for the event. SIGN UP HERE
Back to top Find
Offline Thrawn V'jun Posted 04-02-2013, 01:05 PM -

I have been liaising with Rebel Rach and we have come up with the delightfully rebel plan to organise a troop of Rebel Fleet Troopers at Dreamworld, and GoldNova(?), so that we can have a "shoot out" between Rebel forces and the Imperial Stormtroopers with their "precise markmanship" Big Grin

Therefore Rebel Rach and I are starting to organise for a group order for the components for a Rebel Fleet Trooper (RFT) costume in the next few weeks, sooner rather than later - to allow enough time for the disassembled helmets and clothing to arrive from overseas (our estimates are approx 5-7 weeks, plus an extra week or so for shipping).
By our estimates this costume should cost somewhere around $250-$450 max. It is a simple costume, and Rach has done some thorough research as to where, how and how much each item should cost.

If there is any interest, please contact myself, or Rebel Rach if you are able, ASAP. Smile

It would be great to have the show of The Force and the Rebellion for the public, as I know from personal experience that the Rebel Legion isn't as well advertised as our 501st sisters (and *ahem* brothers :p)

"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 05-02-2013, 03:29 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Organising Rancor Squadron once NSW cedes into their own base. As it stands I can't even post in that area. MAybe even get a new logo or something a little fresher for the pilots of this Base.

Also maybe do the same for the Temple. A nice restructure when all the dust from the exiting transports settle. What do you all think??
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 05-02-2013, 04:21 PM -

I wouldn't mind some changes here and there. Tongue
But I think with other bases splitting off has us in a kinda probation, as since they are under probation but if they fail, they have to return here. If you catch my drift. Tongue

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Sandman Posted 05-02-2013, 06:51 PM -
Tatooine Member

all points noted, keep them think tanks rolling.
Back to top Find
Offline The Sniper Posted 06-02-2013, 01:16 PM -
<span style="color: #FF00FF;"><strong>Fallen Rebel Hero</strong></span>

I have an RFT, just need to send pics in and be approved, also getting a new helmet for it, same as Thrawn V'jun, Rebelrach and some others. Applying for holidays now for CoastNova and DW, need final confirmation on these.

I have some RL and RL/Imperial laser cut disks about 50cm dia that could be painted, mounted and used, was given them from Cyclops.

Is there any RL shirts, not the formal green ones that we can buy and wear during these events? Something light and cool (This is Queensland Rebels) to wranggle in? Will look good at these events. Even a white or green shirt with Beanies 5 year patch somewhere on it?
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 06-02-2013, 02:21 PM -
Tatooine Member

we could buy the shirts but we can not make anything new yet.

we could look at the same shirt maker in the future with Tatooine colours???
Back to top Find
Offline The Sniper Posted 06-02-2013, 02:53 PM -
<span style="color: #FF00FF;"><strong>Fallen Rebel Hero</strong></span>

Sounds good, maybe mostly white, with green and gold. Something a little cooler for up here, those green and black formal shirts are hotter than Tatooine to wear during the day.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 10-03-2013, 10:39 PM -
Public Relations Officer

I'd love a Rebel shirt....and as Sniper mentioned, something nice and cool perhaps with a simple patch....any ideas?
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 11-03-2013, 07:45 AM -
Tatooine Jedi

You just want a shirt without spiders on it hey Rach.

So even though we cant get any "offical" shirts done are we allowed to get some "fan" shirts .e.g "KEEP CALM AND USE THE FORCE" or " It started at Tatooine " in Tatooine Base colors?
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)