Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Sandman2013: Year of the Fresh Start!

Offline Sandman Posted 31-12-2012, 06:20 PM -
Tatooine Member

G’day Tatooine Base members!

2012 has seen many changes in the Rebel Legion, and a number of them involved Australia.

There has been a lot of speculation on just what the changes mean to the Rebel Legion in Australia and in particular Tatooine Base members.

In their most basic essence, the changes mean one thing: 2013 offers us a chance to usher in a new era for the Rebel Legion in Australia.

2012 saw a veritable explosion of interest in Rebel Legion costuming throughout Tatooine Base, and we have a fantastic opportunity to continue this in 2013. There are a number of exciting costuming projects already underway,

Tatooine Base got a ‘new look’ towards the end of 2012, as South Australia and Victoria formed their own bases. This gave us a chance to bring in a new Command Staff, start work on our new Forums, and re-ignite Rebel Legion costuming around Australia with new projects, new opportunities and new ideas and most important of all the possibility of a Fresh Start.

So let us make 2013 the ‘Year of the Fresh Start’ for Tatooine Base.
Let us consolidate what we have already;
Let us establish ourselves as costumers of the highest calibre;
Let us encourage and help new members;
Let us find new opportunities for working with our local communities and charities,
and most of all Let us all work together to make Tatooine Base the most exciting, fun and enjoyable Base in the Rebel Legion!

Look Forward to Trooping with you all in 2013!

Steven Kocsis
Base Commander
Tatooine Base
Back to top Find
Offline Alcfalath Posted 31-12-2012, 07:55 PM -

As you bid it, my Master Tongue

Indeed, let the new year come Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Angelman Posted 31-12-2012, 08:05 PM -

Central Queensland sector is set to become operational sir.
Orders received promote and encourage, understood, sir.

Permission to speak freely sir "Happy New Year to you and the other command staff".

Soon to be Jedi,
Michael & Lisa

P.S. Why am I reading this back to myself with an American accent???
Back to top Find
Offline The Sniper Posted 01-01-2013, 12:38 AM -
<span style="color: #FF00FF;"><strong>Fallen Rebel Hero</strong></span>

Agreed, looking forward to 2013 and the advancement of Tatooine base and it's number of members. To all Tatooine members I'd like to wish a happy new year and looking forward to many Rebel troops this year.Smile
Back to top Find
Offline piercewelsh Posted 03-11-2022, 02:23 AM -

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: https://name-pics.com/ko-kr/온라인슬롯/
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)