Jedi Pouches - Done
Jedi Food Capsules - Done

Lightsaber hilt - needed
Belt hook for saber - needed

[Image: DSCF3263_zpsac2585c4.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 30-12-2012, 04:43 PM -
Tatooine Member

wow that is very Cool to see, very nice robes.
Back to top Find
Offline Chewie Posted 30-12-2012, 04:48 PM -

It is just a suggestion, an Ultrasaber with covertech clip. That would take care of both the hilt and hook (or clip for the hilt in this matter).
Back to top WWW Find
Offline stormraven Posted 30-12-2012, 06:34 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Looking good guys Applause . Only thing is I think belt and boots still need to be the same colour - it may be just the lighting but looks like you have brown belts and black boots.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 30-12-2012, 07:47 PM -

Looks great guys. Big Grin

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Angelman Posted 31-12-2012, 09:03 AM -

Boots are brown and yes they do look very dark in the photo (which they aren't). Belts we are going to do custom ones down the track. Have the buckles and clips to do Lisa's already.
Boots are the same ones as I have in the for sale thread (only larger).

I'm still humming are arrring about whether to get the full lightsaber with sound and blade or just the hilt (with covertech clip) buying two sort of makes it an expensive exercise (on top of Christmas).

P.S. We won't always be wearing our boots anyway, we've been on the list to get masks, hands and feet made (but shhhh it's a secret).

Lisa really looks the part, I still think I look like Jean Luc Picard stuck in the costume.
Note to self: 33 degree days (that's 92 to the US folk) is not a good environment for wearing Jedi robes, Tatooine must have had very low humidity.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 03-01-2013, 01:04 PM -
Public Relations Officer

They look fantastic!!! Really great!
Sorry did I miss where you sourced it all from!? Alien Arms Dealer or somewhere local - or home made?!
And your boots are from the for sale thread?
Cheers
Rach
(Paduwan working on Jawa but dreaming of Jedi robes!! )
Back to top Find
Offline Alcfalath Posted 04-01-2013, 07:23 PM -

You could make some cheap hilts, using parts from thecustomsabershop, or fully customise what you want. Anything from belt hangers to Top level lightsabers (with removeable blades Tongue)
Back to top Find
Offline Angelman Posted 27-03-2013, 10:11 PM -

Ended up with hilts and clips from Ultrasabres, shipped in like 2 weeks, which surprised me. Photos done and submitted.
I've also managed to buy Joey Kwan's Commander Cody, it's THE one in the reference photos for the CRL. Still waiting for it to ship though.
Back to top Find
Offline nassik Posted 29-03-2013, 02:59 PM -

It's always nice to see more Jedi. I'm glad that you've sorted out your lightsabers.

[Image: RebelPilotSig_zps4a3d814e.jpg]
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)