Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

splinterFinn FOTK

Offline splinter Posted 09-06-2016, 11:10 PM -

Hi Guy's,

I'm interested in joining the RL. I have a set of FOTK on order and was wondering if FINN in his armour (that is with the blood marks on helmet) would be an acceptable RL costume?

Cheers,
splinter.
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 10-06-2016, 08:03 AM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

As far as I'm aware that's a no at the moment. Reason being is when he was in that armour he was still on the bad guy side. He was just questioning his own ethics at that stage.
Back to top Find
Offline splinter Posted 10-06-2016, 01:43 PM -

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I have some research to do. Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 15-06-2016, 12:13 PM -
Tatooine Member

same reasons why Luke and Han in stormtroopers isnt allowed in the RL.
Back to top Find
Offline Duras Posted 18-06-2016, 08:57 AM -

(15-06-2016, 12:13 PM)Sandman Wrote: same reasons why Luke and Han in stormtroopers isnt allowed in the RL.

Wondered about that for a while but never got around to asking ... is it basically because at that point of the movie Han was still a smuggler out for himself and while Luke was being good he was affiliated with the Rebels yet while Leia already was?

Sorry if hijacking the thread
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 22-06-2016, 02:39 AM -

Actually, neither. and no. Han and Luke as Imperial Stormtroopers is not allowed as in those scenes they are not wearing their "iconic" "uniforms" or more importantly, they are wearing stolen gear, to secretly infiltrate the Death Star and pass off as something they are not. Plus as soon as their disguises no longer work, they give them up for their "uniforms" or normal wears. Same as you'll never get a Kanan Jarrus approved wearing a Stormtrooper. And he wears the armour more often than Han and Luke, but he only wears it as a disguise, and it is not his "uniform".

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)