Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

RedaVEveryone's annoying Droid - C3PO

Offline RedaV Posted 21-04-2016, 02:02 PM -
Tatooine Executive

Hi everyone,

As a lot of you maybe aware it has been a very rocky road with this project. I have spent endless hours & money on this to try and get it looking better than it ever did. I am at a point where frustration is at it peak. I am on what I hope looks like light at the end of the tunnel in getting a result. I would love to see Dreamworld 2016 out with a bang by having our two favourite droids in the parade together to show Disney the extend of our efforts we put in. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping a droid out or I fear I'll be doomed Smile

Ron & Bruce has been in talks with the body works that will be doing the gold finish for it and has instructed me that all parts need to be prepped with 800 grade wet n dry. The soon I can get this done the sooner I can give the body works more time to work on it.

If anyone could offer me assistance in prepping the droid I would be for every grateful for any assistance offered.

Happy to drop off any pieces to anyone that can assist. I have an abundance of wet n dry Smile

Regards,

RedaV

GOLDEN ROD

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2016, 07:53 AM by RedaV.)

Regards,

RedaV

AKA: Shawn
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 21-04-2016, 10:21 PM -
Tatooine Member

When do you need the assistance done by? As in when does it get its finish put on?

I'm flying to the UK tomorrow, but will return next Friday. Can't help you next week, but possibly could the following if you still need.

I understand the sooner the better.

Hopefully some peeps can help this weekend.

I agree, would be great to see the original droid team at Dreamworld. Heart
Back to top WWW Find
Offline RedaV Posted 22-04-2016, 05:45 AM -
Tatooine Executive

(21-04-2016, 10:21 PM)Jediprincess Wrote: When do you need the assistance done by? As in when does it get its finish put on?

I'm flying to the UK tomorrow, but will return next Friday. Can't help you next week, but possibly could the following if you still need.

I understand the sooner the better.

Hopefully some peeps can help this weekend.

I agree, would be great to see the original droid team at Dreamworld. Heart

Thank you for the offer its the sanding prep ready to have it sprayed. Was looking at doing most of it this weekend so I can hand it over this week to the painter so he has more time to work on it as I'd need it back a couple of days before Dreamworld to re-assemble all the parts.

Thank you anyway and enjoy your trip hope to see you at Dreamworld Smile

Regards,

RedaV

AKA: Shawn
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)