Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

MooGeneric Jedi WIP

Offline Tobalation Posted 29-06-2016, 09:41 PM -
Tatooine Member

Looking good Moo, stay on target!!
I got my robe online, it's a museum replica. We have a few master seamstress people here who could make an excellent robe though.

Tell us a bit about your lightsaber, like the colour etc.

Cheers!
Back to top Find
Offline Moo Posted 30-06-2016, 08:25 AM -
Tatooine Member

Nice, I'll keep investigating the robe.

The saber hanging in the pic is a Sentinel v4 from Ultrasabers, in Sun Riders Destiny.

I got a Dark Initiate v4 in Guardian Blue for free when Ultrasabers was doing one of their Free Initiate offers earlier this year (maybe last year). I'm thinking of weathering that saber (it was free so I'm happy to experiment on it a little) and maybe leather wrap it or something.

We'll see how it turns out.

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find
Offline Moo Posted 17-07-2016, 05:56 PM -
Tatooine Member

So I just submitted my photos for approval. Fingers crossed it goes well, but if not I'm happy to get the feedback so I know what to fix up.

Photos can be found at the link below if you're wanting to have a squizzy.

http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/Cospla...ric%20Jedi

Back to top Find
Offline Moo Posted 19-07-2016, 04:19 AM -
Tatooine Member

Yarrrrrrp. Just got confirmation from RL that my pics were approved as a formal jedi. Super quick response from them, and a great sight to wake up to Smile

Back to top Find
Offline Tobalation Posted 19-07-2016, 07:59 PM -
Tatooine Member

Welcome aboard Moo!

Congratulations on the approval of your Jedi. We are all looking forward to meeting you on a troop.

I have had a look on rebellegion.com and it looks like your profile is all done. Make sure you have a look back on that website, go to the forums and sign up on Knights Of The Jedi Order. Its got some cool info and displays a load of pictures of face characters and generic jedi from around the world! Its a good place for ideas and inspiration. I think it also enables you to vote in certain elections.
If you get stuck or can't find things please let me know.

Congrats again on a job well done Smile
May the force be with you.
Back to top Find
Offline Mrs Gallia Posted 19-07-2016, 09:51 PM -

that does look awesome Moo! Excellent. Another Jedi.
Back to top Find
Offline Moo Posted 20-07-2016, 03:07 AM -
Tatooine Member

Thanks Tobalation! I owe you for the mentioning of Museum Replicas robes, definitely saved me some time and money.

Thanks for the kind words Mrs Gallia Smile

Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)