Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SennightHi from Bundy

Offline Sennight Posted 01-11-2015, 02:09 PM -

Hi there!

I'm from Bundaberg and Star Wars is my religion. I am looking at starting with a Jedi costume and doing more from there. Anyone else local to the Bundy area?? Looking forward to becoming involved with you all. Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 01-11-2015, 05:48 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Howdy. We have a few members up in that area as well as some of our 501st amigos. Tobalation is the jedi temple master in these parts. Make sure you ask questions if you need to.
Back to top Find
Offline Tobalation Posted 01-11-2015, 06:51 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi Sennight!

Welcome to our base - a Jedi is great choice Smile
As Apok said, I am the Jedi Temple Master here, if you have any questions at all please let us know on here and we will help out.

We have some members who are very skilled at making costumes, or most parts can be found online.

Is it a particular Jedi you were looking to do (like Obi-wan)? or a generic Jedi?
Back to top Find
Offline Sennight Posted 01-11-2015, 07:41 PM -

Not really sure. I am wanting to make Anakin for 501st Redback Garrison whom I am already in contact with and was thinking maybe Luke or seeing if there were many female jedi or else a generic-haven't really looked that far yet. I am a seamstress so sewing is not an issue at all and I would rather make what I can then buy it. I'm a single mum of 2 so money is tight.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2015, 07:42 PM by Sennight.)
Back to top Find
Offline Sennight Posted 01-11-2015, 08:41 PM -

Also looking thru guides now I'm pretty keen to make some Padme outfits. Is anyone able to tell me how long it takes to receive activation emails for the detachment forums??
Back to top Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 01-11-2015, 09:38 PM -

Evening Sennight, welcome to Tatooine Base.

There are quite a large range of Jedi costumes including Generic that will keep your imagination busy with possibility and costume designs.

I assume when you say detachment forums you mean the main Rebel legion forum. Activation can take anything from a few hours to more depending on when detachment people get to your application as it is a weekend and also Halloween for the US members that control a lot of the forums. If it hasn't been activated with in the next day or so, let me know and I will chase after it for you.

Regards,

Mortogg

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.
Offline Hopfot Posted 02-11-2015, 08:37 AM -

Welcome Sennight. We have a Padme Enthusiast here in the South Eastern Queensland, Jediprincess. Might be an idea to have a chat with her.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)