Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

scoot040hello

Offline scoot040 Posted 17-10-2015, 03:38 PM -

Hi all thought I would give the other side a go planning on doing endor rebel trooper
Back to top Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 17-10-2015, 04:18 PM -

How you doing Scoot, cool to see you over this side of the fence. If you need any help with your build just give a call out and we should be able to help lead you in the right direction

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.
Offline Hopfot Posted 18-10-2015, 12:47 PM -

Hey Scoot, welcome to the otherside. Endor Rebel trooper is an awesome trooper, wouldn't mind working on that myself. Sniper was our first Endor Rebel in Queensland. I gave Sniper a bit of help with camouflaging the trench coat and pants. The trench coat he used was a simple white lab coat, and we sprayed it and the pants with a type of cloth spray. Unfortunately I can't remember what it was or where he got it.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline scoot040 Posted 18-10-2015, 03:11 PM -

Thanks guys is there a crl for the endor trooper to get some sort of idea about camouflage patterns and where to find a helmet
Back to top Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 18-10-2015, 05:10 PM -

Indeed there is Scoot, Follow this link to the one over on the Rebel legion main page.

http://www.rebellegion.com/endor-command...r-trooper/

you may also find some helpful build threads here aswell.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/v....php?f=622
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2015, 05:14 PM by Mortogg.)

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.
Offline Apok Posted 18-10-2015, 08:34 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Welcome to the side that doesn't have cookies scoot. It's more of a macaroon feel here haha. Maybe ask Terror firma in redback land about the blaster. I think he has done one.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 19-10-2015, 01:20 PM -

(18-10-2015, 08:34 PM)Apok Wrote: Welcome to the side that doesn't have cookies scoot. It's more of a macaroon feel here haha. Maybe ask Terror firma in redback land about the blaster. I think he has done one.

I know he was planning on it. I gave him my Broken Assault rifle from my JP costume. He was going to use it to make a rebel blaster.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)