Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

xenotrapHalloween Haunted House Sat 31st October

Offline xenotrap Posted 13-10-2015, 11:41 AM -
Padawan of the Year

Hey fellas

I recently joined the Rebel Legion and completed my dual membership with the 501st, and thought i'd post about my Halloween haunted house maze I put on each year, and extend an invitation to all members and their families in the Brisbane area on Saturday the 31st of October at 54 Imbros Street, Nundah.

The maze is roughly 70m in length and is accessible for all ages, with the level of scaring based on the age of those completing the course.

For small children under the age of 8 we recommend running the course between 5:30 and 6:30pm as the jump scares will be kept to a minimum. From 6:30 - 9 pm is when the real monsters come out.

Each child will receive some lollies upon completing the maze. Smoke machines /strobe lighting / jump scares and other special effects will be used, so if there are any medical conditions which could be affected by these please do not complete the maze.

I enjoy putting on this Halloween maze each year for myself and the community and hope to meet many of you that night, and if not then on future troops.

Nick - Xenotrap

TLDR - Haunted house maze - Sat 31st October - 5:30pm to 9pm - 54 Imbros street Nundah
Back to top Find
Offline xenotrap Posted 06-11-2015, 07:37 PM -
Padawan of the Year

Hey Fellas

We made a video highlighting the maze - hope you all enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/tvZ2jlNYVEo?t=2165
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)