Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

BravadousG'day from Brisvegas

Offline Bravadous Posted 12-10-2015, 09:10 PM -

Hi all so i've only just joined you guys.

I am a super huge star wars fan and love the rebel alliance to bits. I really want to get a rebel alliance x-wing costume that looks really cool and i can custom build the helmet, etc. but i don't know where to begin, plus k-mart and costume shops have really bad designs.

anyhow i hope that eventually i can bring a wonderful smile on the sick children that you all visit.

Cheers, Ben
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 13-10-2015, 07:34 PM -

Hey Bravadous. Welcome to Tatooine Base.
We have an impresive X-Wing Squadron here, known as the Drop Bear Squad. I myself am currently working on an X-Wing, best person to talk to is the base XO and Drop bear Commander Apok. Also check out the Main RL forums for more information. Wink

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 13-10-2015, 09:10 PM -

Welcome to Tatooine Base Bravadous.
Yes speak with Apok as he will help you out with how to acquire the various parts, and many of the parts can be found over on the Rebel Legion forms. Head over there and sign up aswell if you havn't already, many good tips and tricks with builds. http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/index.php

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.
Offline Apok Posted 14-10-2015, 08:05 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Welcome to tatooine base. There is a thread in our costume area on these forums for the pilot parts. I will paste the link when I am on a computer and not my phone for you. It is very helpful. Always looking for another sky jockey.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)