Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Thrawn V'junTroop Report: Sunnybank Primary School – Fireworks Fiesta

Offline Thrawn V'jun Posted 13-12-2012, 10:07 AM -

As the Jedi infiltrater amongst the Redback Garrison, I thought I'd copy the troop reports that I, or any fellow Rebel has trooped in/for

So without further fanfare, I present the troop report featuring my 4th troop! Smile

Date: 11/12/2012

Venue: Sunnybank Primary School

Time: 17:30 to 20:30

Mission: To be awesome and "condition" young minds to follow the Empire.
(Don't worry, I was using my Jedi mind tricks to make the silly stormies think they were conditioning the younglings. I have found the school to be a haven of young Force sensitives - will have to investigate for the next generation of Jedi)

Trooper Attendance: Oevil1, SithPrincess, Phoenix, Stormraven, Rubber and the Jedi scum (*ahem* Hero Big Grin) Thrawn V'jun (who did light the way for us in the dark - thanks mate!).

Guest Trooper Attendance: Jamie the Imperial Hound and his pet Cobra.

Support Crew: Beanie, Duck and youngling.

Detail: Our forces assembled at the younglings educational facilities and were warmly welcomed by all.

[Image: 018.jpg]

[Image: 025.jpg]

[Image: 026.jpg]

Of course our troops were able to take in the local markets and experience all there was on offer for the Trooper that has everything...

[Image: 023.jpg]

While the local weather patterns endangered a successful troop, the night was well alight with smiling faces of young and old. Not too mention the satisfying flashes and sounds of the turbo lasers blasting away at the night skies to ward off any approaching inferior forces...or as the locals like to call them "fireworks"...hahaha what a primative race. None the less, it was a fitting end to a fantastic evening.

Injuries: None to report however some troops did get a serious licking from Trooper Jamie

Malfunctions: None to report.

Public Incidents: None to report.

Mission Status: A complete success! Who rocks? REDBACKS ROCK!! (...for the Rebels!!!)

[Image: 022.jpg]

Photos:http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...ol%20Fete/

Credit goes to Oevil1 for posting the original troop report Smile

Addendum: I had a great time. My Jedi lightsaber was rather a big hit. Like a bright beacon it shone through the darkness and caught many the attention of wandering (if hyped up) younglings and padawans.
Since the Jedi path is to help others, even if they be no-so-evil stormtroopers Wink I tried out for the first time assisting in a minor capacity adjusting some stormtrooper armour (this could be a good opportunity to spy out the armour's weaknesses hehehe). And I put my bright lightsaber to use as a rallying beacon to lead the stormtroopers out the darkness to the lit footpaths of the school yards (we can't have troopers falling on the ground as they were being attacked by phantom Ewoks now could we :p)
The fireworks display was rather good as well.
That said there was something slightly odd about being a primary school class room getting changed into/out off costumes. To paraphrase Ben Kenobi 'That's a feeling I've not felt in a long time. A long time'

Anywho may The Force be with you all!
Shaun
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2012, 10:24 AM by Thrawn V'jun.)
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 13-12-2012, 12:23 PM -
Tatooine Member

it was good to have you there as RL, top work!
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 13-12-2012, 12:56 PM -

Well done young Jedi.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Moxxxie Posted 13-12-2012, 12:58 PM -
Base Websmith

Great work, Thrawn!
Glad you could 'light the way'
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 13-12-2012, 05:15 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Yep that looks like good odds 5 imperials to 1 jedi, we may have a chance to win that fight. Big Grin
Great to have you along Thrawn its always good to have a jedi to light the way for us Wink
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 17-12-2012, 01:17 AM -

"A single Jedi is worth a thousand Droids" as spoken by King Katuunko. And therefore a jedi is worth a hundred Stormtroopers.

Back to top WWW Find
Offline Thrawn V'jun Posted 17-12-2012, 09:52 AM -

(17-12-2012, 01:17 AM)Hopfot Wrote: "A single Jedi is worth a thousand Droids" as spoken by King Katuunko. And therefore a jedi is worth a hundred Stormtroopers.

This I like! Big Grin That means I could wipe out most of the Redback garrison myself! :p hehehe

Oooo now I've got the memory of John Cleese's Sir Lancelot going on his fair maiden rescue/massacre scene on Monty Python and the Holy Grail Wink
Ha ha!!!

"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 17-12-2012, 10:32 AM -

(17-12-2012, 09:52 AM)Thrawn Vjun Wrote:
(17-12-2012, 01:17 AM)Hopfot Wrote: "A single Jedi is worth a thousand Droids" as spoken by King Katuunko. And therefore a jedi is worth a hundred Stormtroopers.

This I like! Big Grin That means I could wipe out most of the Redback garrison myself! :p hehehe

Oooo now I've got the memory of John Cleese's Sir Lancelot going on his fair maiden rescue/massacre scene on Monty Python and the Holy Grail Wink
Ha ha!!!

*2 stormtroopers guarding a door. Thrawn V'jun runs in stabbing 1 of the troopers on the way*
*surviving trooper looks at the other fallen trooper then turns around to look at Thrawn V'jun as he runs inside, and in a childish tone of disappointment says* "Heeey"

Back to top WWW Find
Offline Thrawn V'jun Posted 17-12-2012, 12:17 PM -

*King upon seeing Thrawn's massacre murmurs "Oh bloddy hell"*
*surviving non-TK members shriek and cower at sight of Thrawn with the King*
"...Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who. This is a happy occasion!"

:p Oh gosh how I love Monty Python Wink

"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Back to top Find
Offline Angelman Posted 18-12-2012, 08:55 PM -

Great troop guys and gals, well done, great to see a mix of characters.

Michael
Central Queensland System
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)