Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

DarkwarOlder Padawan

Offline Hopfot Posted 04-06-2015, 01:54 PM -

Tatooine Base covers Northern Territory, Tasmania and Queensland.
Hoth Base serves Victoria,
Ryloth Base serves South Australia,
Tython Base serves New South Wales,
and Wraith Outpost serves Western Australia.

The Majority of the Tatooine Base membership is in Queensland. A member of Tython Base who lives in northern NSW can troop with Tatooine Base but remains a Tython Base member.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Darkwar Posted 04-06-2015, 02:12 PM -

So I am from Victoria, I cant get onto the Hoth site nothing works which prompted me to come here, so basically I cant join you, but I will still be able to join in events and fund raisers?? And can I still get help with costumes etc, those links you gave me Hopfot were invaluable.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 04-06-2015, 05:04 PM -

We can help you as best we can from up here. And yes you can attend our events when you're in the area.
So feel free to stick around.
As for Hoth Base, looks as though they still operate from the Main Rebel Legion Forums, but they Haven't updated their Links on their Website.

So you'll need to head to the Main Rebel Legion Forums, sign up there (all this you would eventually have to do regardless) and head to the Hoth Base Section. And here are some links to help you.
Rebel Legion Forums:- http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/index.php
Hoth Base Section:- http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/v....php?f=597

Hopefully you can still use the same forum name. Also don't be a stranger, you are always welcome here. Wink And who knows, you might suddenly decide to move up to QLD. Big Grin

Back to top WWW Find
Offline Darkwar Posted 05-06-2015, 12:08 AM -

Thanks Hopfot
I signed up but waiting for the administrator to activate my account and yes I do travel to the Gold Coast quite a bit so I will keep my eyes on the forums here, i would love to do some events with you guys, i met so many of you guys at Dreamworld i feel like you are family already
I managed to keep my cool user name Darkwar and you have been a gem with the info that you have given me and the previous offers from mammasith Apok crypto etc thanks so much
I will keep you updated with the progress of my generic Jedi robes if i can find someone in Melbourne to sew, i cant even sew a button back onto my shirt.
I hope i can still call on mammasith if i need robes made, if i cant find one here i don't mind travelling for fittings for myself and daughter (34)
Oh and yes i do plan to retire to the Gold Coast area, so good call
Back to top Find
Offline Darkwar Posted 04-11-2015, 02:09 PM -

Hi guys . . . I thought I wouldn't be a stranger, I came here accidently last June and was directed to Hoth Base in Victoria, I just wanted to say Hi and Thanks to Hopfot for getting me started.

I have completed a Blue Senate Guard costume and am about to join the ranks with the grown up lol

Just awaiting photo and then I will submit them for approval, great to be in this new family and also found out I will be the first Blue Senate Guard in Victoria, so that's a good thing I guess.

I also hope to join the ranks at Dreamworld in 2016 if all goes well

How many Blue Senate Guards would Tatooine Base have if you don't mind me asking

Thanks
Andre
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 04-11-2015, 03:19 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Awesome news about the guard. I am pretty sure we don't have one up here. The Redbacks have quite a few Emperor's guards though. You'll be slightly out numbered.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 05-11-2015, 07:43 AM -

G'Day Darkwar. No thanks necessary, but you are most welcome. I'm always glad to help when I can.

That's great news too by the way, fingers crossed the approval goes through. And yeah, as Apok said, no Blue Crayons up here, just red ones. Must be a State of Origin thing. Tongue
Maybe someone up here should make one, be the first for both Tatooine Base and Queensland. Hell, we know who to send them too for information now. Wink

Back to top WWW Find
Offline Darkwar Posted 17-11-2015, 12:48 PM -

Hey guys I got my approval of the Blue Senate Guard the first and only in Australia, so hope to be trooping real soon.
Thanks mammasith I am quite good friends with Mark and Nancy now, thanks to the kind people here, I would have got discouraged and left if it wasn't for help here.

[Image: 016_zpsmsow5b11.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 17-11-2015, 12:49 PM -
Tatooine Member

Awesome. Looks great. Applause
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 19-11-2015, 10:59 AM -

Excellent News mate.

Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)