Date:
31st May 2015

Venue:
All Saints Primary school, Albany Creek

Time:
1000 - 1600

Mission:
Annual Fair
Held by the school and Parish as a fund raiser for both..
The Albany Fair has been running for 25 years and has been intrinsic in creating a welcoming and joyful community event

Rebel Attendance:
Cyclops: Sev
Mammasith: Sabine Wren
Valledor: Jedi
Scoutjockie: Jedi
Hopfot: Jedi

501st Trooper Attendance:
Altair: TK
Badman: Wolffe
Cavalier: TD
Diatium: TK
DW: TD
Kev Vader: Vader
Sly: TK
Teiwaz: TB
Whitey: Scorch

Support Crew:
Bigmac
Candi_Bear
Canuck
Dark Dora
Duras
Groovy_Muntant
Lisa
Madam Sith
Scope (Supplying Speeder Bike+Backdrops)

Detail:
With the mass crowds out in the field and the Star Wars photo area in the class rooms it was a slow start at first. But once some troopers went out with Wranglers, of which we had no shortage of, people started making their way in. The kids were getting photos on the speeder bike, and it was of course the BIG hit of the day. And with Jedi Robes and Lightsabers we supplied, they were even happy for photos in front of the Falcon Hanger backdrop, although some wouldn't unless Mum or Dad threw on some robes and joined in too.

But it was still pretty quiet, we were so used to getting swamped by people for photos. And then, we got on stage. Nothing pre-planned, not sure we were really ready or knowing what we were doing up there. So the DJ put on some music and a couple of troopers felt something deep down inside that made them start to move. And move that trooper did. There was nothing we could do but stand back and watch as Cavalier wowed and entertained the crowed until he could move no more.

Then the crowds started to pour in, the stand was never empty and with plenty of wranglers, troopers and Rebels, someone was always available for on the stand. A good day in the end. Well done everyone.

Charity Funds Raised:
Unkowen

Injuries:
None.... to the troopers or Rebels. Someone did accidentally bite his own tongue though.

Malfunctions:
None known of.

Public Incidents:
None

Mission Status:
Complete Success (Although I did have to take off early)

Photos:
[Image: DSCF2829_zpsbcsg1nv7.jpg]

http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/hopfot...31-05-2015
More Coming soon.....

(As mentioned I did have to take off a bit early, so if there is anything that needs to be added, let me know.)
(PS, photos will be uploaded, I am having issues with my personal Photobucket AND my internet connection at the moment)
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2015, 05:46 PM by Hopfot.)

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Tobalation Posted 01-06-2015, 11:43 AM -
Tatooine Member

Nice work Hopfot!
Back to top Find
Offline kaladan Posted 12-11-2022, 11:43 AM -
Tatooine Commanding Officer
Base CO

closing thread
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)