Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Princess Leia Organa SkywalkerLooking for a leia belt and boots

Offline Princess Leia Organa Skywalker Posted 27-04-2015, 05:31 PM -

Can anyone help me I got a gown from a member in the usa but I still need the belt and boots and not sure where to get them can someone help ill get photos of the gown up soon
Back to top Find
Offline Princess Leia Organa Skywalker Posted 27-04-2015, 09:23 PM -

The gown I was given by Kwills on the usa forums I owe her so much its lovely its her old one

[Image: DSC_0729.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0728.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0727.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0724.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2015, 09:25 PM by Princess Leia Organa Skywalker.)
Back to top Find
Offline Princess Leia Organa Skywalker Posted 27-04-2015, 10:23 PM -

I love me new gown better than my old one
Back to top Find
Offline Iris Posted 04-05-2015, 08:54 PM -

Sometimes ebay has the belt. Some companies do custom to size. I got one last year through ebay. Still haven't got around to making my dress! Yours looks awesome by the way Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 06-05-2015, 09:18 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Costumebase sells them but I still can't tell if it is the correct specifications. I emailed them to enquire but they never replied to my questions. It looks good but I can't see the back well enough to see if its right
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 07-05-2015, 11:37 AM -
Tatooine Member

mmm im not entirely sure that costumebase leia belts are any good, you may have issues when trying to get approved.
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 07-05-2015, 02:05 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Costumebase is exactly like the name suggests. It is a base for a costume. I am not sure about the Leia stuff, but the X-wing pilot stuff needs to be modded. The flak vests especially. Even some of the Jedi robes need work when they get here. It would be shame to spend your money and have to spend more to alter it or even throw it away.

I would speak to Mammasith and get her advice and listen to that as she has done a Leia and knows a lot about soft costume parts.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)