Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Introduce yourself to the rest of TB.

Offline stormraven Posted 25-05-2013, 02:24 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome Mel, well if your a big enough fan to dress up like a character from one of your favorite you've joined the right forum Big Grin . so it sounds like you have done a far bit of work on your Jedi, have you posted any pics? Also what part of Tatooine are you from? Depending where you are there are different events/troops you can come along to and meet other base members.
Back to top Find
Offline Keld Posted 25-05-2013, 07:04 PM -

Hi all My names Nick I just got my first RL costume approved the other day, a Tusken. i am from Rockhampton and just thought i would jump on here and introduce myself. im a huge star wars fan as most of the people on here and was introduced to this scene a year and a half ago by Angelman and ever sice then i have fell in love with the community and the costumes and i hope to meet more of u and make many more costumes Smile
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 25-05-2013, 11:02 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome to the Base Keld, glad to see Rocky getting more members. Don't worry if you're anything like the rest of the people around here your Tusken will just be your first costume. Whistle just ask Angelman
Back to top Find
Offline Bullant Posted 29-05-2013, 10:10 AM -

(25-05-2013, 12:29 PM)JediMel Wrote: I just got my first rebel Legion costume approved today. I'm a Jedi Knight know as 'Mel'.

Well done Mel, and about time :p

For anyone who doesn't know me I'm Bullant over on the dark side and I may or may not be contemplating doing a RL costume in the near to mid future ..

And Mel is a good friend of mine so please make her feel welcome and look after her Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Alpha Prime Posted 17-08-2013, 09:38 PM -
Temple of the Twin Suns Master

Hi all,

A few of you already know me from Supanova Gold Coast and the Matar/Southbank 2013 walk. (Hello Stormraven & Rebel Rach!)

I'm a cosplayer who has 2 Jedi builds under construction (plus a Darth Maul almost completed with the 501st).

I'm creating a formal Jedi (generic/original character), plus an Obi Wan Kenobi from Clone Wars Season 4 & 5.

Both outfits are on the downhill run - so I'll upload pics here and on the international Rebel Legion site to get your feedback.

With a little luck they'll be approved soon and I'll see ya'all at an event. Wink

Cheers,

Alpha Prime
(AKA Damian)
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 18-08-2013, 12:50 AM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome AlhaP good to see your builds are progressing, I'll look forward to the build threads. Big Grin
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 18-08-2013, 06:48 AM -
Tatooine Member

(17-08-2013, 09:38 PM)Alpha Prime Wrote: Hi all,

A few of you already know me from Supanova Gold Coast and the Matar/Southbank 2013 walk. (Hello Stormraven & Rebel Rach!)

I'm a cosplayer who has 2 Jedi builds under construction (plus a Darth Maul almost completed with the 501st).

I'm creating a formal Jedi (generic/original character), plus an Obi Wan Kenobi from Clone Wars Season 4 & 5.

Both outfits are on the downhill run - so I'll upload pics here and on the international Rebel Legion site to get your feedback.

With a little luck they'll be approved soon and I'll see ya'all at an event. Wink

Cheers,

Alpha Prime
(AKA Damian)

Hey there Damian. What took you so long to get on here?? I look forward to seeing the costumes when finished mate. Darth Maul Both you and Sarah need to go out trooping again before Supanova in November. Keep these events in mind if you would like to come along: Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers Mid September - http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/signupsheet.php?eid=41 & MS Moonlight Walk 18th Oct 2013 - http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/signupsheet.php?eid=44
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2013, 06:55 AM by Jeadus Teal.)
Back to top Find
Offline Alpha Prime Posted 24-08-2013, 07:03 PM -
Temple of the Twin Suns Master

Hey Stormraven,

Cheers! Almost completed the first build, just the boots to go. I'll post updates soon. Smile

Hey Jeadus,

Yeah, it took me a while! Glad to be here finally. Thanks for the heads up on the trooping events. We'll jump in and attend as soon as my first costume is approved. Just waiting on the international Rebel Legion to activate my login in so I can post pics and get feedback/approval.
Back to top Find
Offline Iris Posted 13-11-2013, 04:30 PM -

Hey, I'm Kez. I recently completed my first Star Wars outfit: Barriss Offee (Clone Wars animated, Season 2 mostly, when she was a goodie). I have been a SW fan for as long as I can remember. I had a fantastic first day as Barriss last weekend at Supanova Bris. I am currently working on modifying my outfit so I can apply for membership.

Big thanks to Alpha Prime & Satay for their advice and encouragement.

It was great meeting so many friendly Tatooine Base members over the weekend!
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 13-11-2013, 07:36 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome Iris I was one of those who met you on the weekend and I do like your Barriss Offee. I'm sure Satay ( Sarah ) and Alpha Prime ( Damian) have given you some good tips already, but for some more information on what standards you'll need to meet check out this link to the clone war Jedi http://www.rebellegion.com/about_standar...p?id=13408
You should also think about joining up on the Rebel Legion Main boards and visit the Jedi forum http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=21

Once again welcome and look forward to seeing you at some troops ( you don't need to have a costume to come and help out just let people know you are coming).
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)