Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Introduce yourself to the rest of TB.

Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 09-05-2013, 04:55 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hello and thank you to Sandman for the invitation to the Tatooine Base forums.

Glad to see you join the Rebel Legion Satay (Sarah). You and your partners costume looked great at Supanova. I have the link saved with us in a group shot. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-l98EU4DklGg/UX...100240.JPG & http://www.artistsondemandblog.com/2013/...-gold.html Big Grin

It was great meeting Liz, Michael, Anise, Kate, Chopper, Jediprincess, Rebelrach, Snarky, TheWolf and Shaun. Sorry in advance if I missed your name since there were so many of you at the Stormtrooper Weekend. I had a great time at Dreamworld and would of liked to join you again on the Sunday.

I am currently working on my next two costumes and hope that they will be ready for submission in the next month.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013, 05:11 PM by Jeadus Teal.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 10-05-2013, 01:27 PM -
Tatooine Member

ohhh im so sorry i missed you Jason at Dreamworld, i tried to meet everyone but i we got a few events and maybe even a prop build meeting coming up so please come along and say hi!
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 10-05-2013, 04:10 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hey there Sandman. Always here for future events. Just let me know when it is and I'll be there.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 11-05-2013, 02:44 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Next big event is a charity one - Mater Hospital Little Miracles 5km walk on Sunday 2nd June with The Redback Garrison and Drawn To Life (superhero Cosplay) teams. Don't need to do the walk, can just hang out and do the Jedi thing! Check out the events tab here!
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 11-05-2013, 05:37 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi there Rebelrach. You can count me in for the Mater Hospital Little Miracles 5km walk on Sunday 2nd June.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 12-05-2013, 04:33 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Wonderful! We'll see you there. Just sign up please on the events tab so we have numbers! It'll be a great day!
Back to top Find
Offline little rebel Posted 14-05-2013, 01:56 PM -

Hi All
I'm new here. call sign: little rebel. Known to others as 'Mum' (I have two little girls).

I'm currently 95% finished with my Leia Organa costume (ep IV). Hopefully it will be good enough to get into the rebel legion officially.

I managed to troop for a few hours with the 501 and some of the rebels, here in Western Australia, at Comic Con this year. They were really welcoming. First cosplay and troop ever. FANTASTIC!!!

I've recently started a Jedi costume, which will have a 'Leia' influence to it Smile

I've had some fantastic help and support from JediWoman and Nassik here in W.A., which I really appreciate Shy

I'll hopefully learn to work my way around this site soon, and be able to post some piccies of my 'Leia' when it's finished.

little rebel

Heart
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 14-05-2013, 02:09 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome to the forums rebel, I'm sure that if Jediwoman and Nassik have been helping you with your build you are well on your way to getting approved. Cool
Back to top Find
Offline Satay Posted 14-05-2013, 08:05 PM -

Welcome, little rebel! Looking forward to seeing your progress pics Big Grin

(09-05-2013, 04:55 PM)Jeadus Teal Wrote: Glad to see you join the Rebel Legion Satay (Sarah). You and your partners costume looked great at Supanova. I have the link saved with us in a group shot. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-l98EU4DklGg/UX...100240.JPG & http://www.artistsondemandblog.com/2013/...-gold.html Big Grin

Great pic! Although, I look like I'm about to lose it, haha Tongue

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline JediMel Posted 25-05-2013, 12:29 PM -

Hi, I'm Melanie, Most people know me as Mel. I'm 30 years old. I live on the Gold Coast. I've been a Star Wars fan since I was 12. My favourite characters are the Jedi. I'm into Cosplay, Medieval Festivals and Supernova - anything that requires me to dress up and be creative. I just got my first rebel Legion costume approved today. I'm a Jedi Knight know as 'Mel'.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2013, 07:43 PM by JediMel.)
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)