Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Introduce yourself to the rest of TB.

Offline chopper Posted 05-02-2013, 08:57 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi, chopper or Adrien here from Brisbane, I have enjoyed Star Wars and sci-fi for as long as I can remember, I have been a member of the Redback Garrison since 2011 and have an Imperial Crewman, a Tie Pilot and a TK on the way. I am going to do a Rebel Fleet Trooper for my first RL costume and have all the parts on order so hopefully it won’t be too far away.
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 06-02-2013, 10:23 AM -
Tatooine Member

wicked, theres a few RFT on the way, looking forward to it at Dreamworld.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 07-02-2013, 04:23 PM -

I was still the first RFT at Dreamworld. Tongue

And the only 1 at the time.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Rebel Rach Posted 12-02-2013, 11:59 PM -

Hey Guys
The RFT gang is well underway, Chopper tells us we will need to pack a galactic iron if we're to troop in the Rebel Fleet Trooper!!!
Can't wait to take it to the TK's at Dreamworld!! LOL
Back to top Find
Offline crypto Posted 04-03-2013, 04:22 PM -
Tatooine Member

G'day !

crypto here.

Most of you know me those who don't might have seen me trooping with the Redbacks as Jango Fett.

Sooo.. I have me a costume that might be Rebel Legion approvable.

What's the process of doing so ? I checked out the "Rebel Legion Explained / Membership Requirements" but it only has a breakdown on the colour assignment to members.

Do I have to join the main RL forums as well ?

Cheers.
Martin.
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 04-03-2013, 05:26 PM -
Tatooine Member

welcome crypto!

good to see you here, and yes you will have to join up the main RL forums if you want to apply for membership.
Back to top Find
Offline Night Hawk Posted 11-03-2013, 08:18 PM -

Hi Guys, I am currently a member of the 501st forums and they suggested that I should introduce myself here. I am thinking about doing a Plo Koon costume and have been talking to a friend of mine who is helping me out, My real name is Wayne (least that is what most of my friends use) and I live in Brisbane. I have been a science fiction fan for as long as I can remember, and are keen to brighten the lives of people in need. Looking forward to seeing all of you in person at the earliest opportunity (as long as work permits)
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 11-03-2013, 09:53 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome Night Hawk for information on the standards for Plo Koon have a look here http://www.rebellegion.com/about_standards.php?id=8882
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2013, 09:55 PM by stormraven.)
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 12-03-2013, 09:16 AM -
Tatooine Member

welcome along, we do have an Armour party coming up on Easter Sunday 31st March if you want to come along.
Back to top Find
Offline Stormyt Posted 16-03-2013, 05:53 PM -

Hi All.

Stormyt/Avers from 501st DSS.

Just got my Bith gear and need some help with the fitting. I have the woodmans mask and hands and are a bit tight. I've made some slit's but not sure how fare they should go. Point me in the right direction to where I can make a build thread.

Cheers,
Chris.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
2 Guest(s)