Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Introduce yourself to the rest of TB.

Offline Satay Posted 13-11-2013, 09:47 PM -

Wooo, Kez is in da house! Wave

Or should that be "base"? Tongue

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 13-11-2013, 11:20 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Hey Kez
Welcome to the Tatooine Base forums!
We met over the weekend too. I love your Barriss Offee, its a costume I have admired for a long time!
Looking forward to seeing you mod it to gain membership.
Satay and Alpha Prime are excellent sources of help, but if I can do anything please let me know!
Cheers
Rebelrach
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 14-11-2013, 10:13 AM -
Tatooine Member

Hello and welcome Kez to our forums, we do have very talented members to help you out.

please start a costume thread build for any questions, that way we can help you became a Tatooine/RL member faster.
Back to top Find
Offline stepchild24 Posted 16-11-2013, 12:21 AM -

Hello All
My name is Jared,im 28 and i live in Perth.i have a beautiful wife and we are both kinda shy to the world
since as far back as i can remember i have been a Star wars and SCIFI fan in general.ever since i have heard of the 501st and the Rebel Legion,iv wanted to join 1...i have made my choice...so i figure what better time to start then right now.
currently im working on a unrelated costume for Oz comicon next year ,but once thats done,i will be devoting my time and resources to getting my Xwing pilot costume organized and apply to the legion
P.S it my first time using a forum, be kind Sad
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 16-11-2013, 07:06 AM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome to the Base ( and good choice on going good ) Jared you will find plenty of other Star Wars fans here, and we can use some more pilots Big Grin . If you are looking for what you will need have a look at the pilot costume standards here http://www.rebellegion.com/about_standards2.php?id=8851

Also this forum on the main Rebel Legion boards will have some general discussions about pilots and some build threads as well. http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20 Though you will have to sign up on that board first.

Surprisingly despite how iconic the X-Wing pilot is there are none over in WA, so you may be the first one over there. But I know our Squadron Commander is looking at getting some runs of pilot gear in the new year so we will keep you in mind.

I'm sure the Perth Rebels ( and Imperials ) will be at Oz Comiccon and/or SupaNova so if you see them there introduce yourself to them it is a great community and we tend to like other Sci-Fi stuff and not just Star Wars as well.
Back to top Find
Offline Alcfalath Posted 16-11-2013, 11:55 AM -

Hi Jared,

Welcome to Tatooine Base, and the Rebel Legion Smile Good to see a new face around Smile we will all be at Oz Comic-Con for sure, so definitely pop on in on is at the stand and we will be happy to have a chat Smile

As for X-Wings, we don't have any just yet, but once there is one, more normally follow, so feel free to be a trendsetter Big Grin

Once again welcome along, and if you have any questions feel free to bump me a PM on here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 16-11-2013, 01:34 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Hi Jared!
Glad you made it to the Tatooine Base Forums!!
Alcfalath and the guys in WA will help you along the way, and as Stormraven mentioned above in the New Year our newly appointed Xwing Squadron commander will be looking for new Xwing recruits. Sourcing costume parts in a group is good fun and can help keep costs down, and of course, makes it easier and you know you're doing it right.

Ask all the questions you need here and do look up Shawn (Alcfalath) in Perth, he and his wife are great folk!

Good luck!
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
3 Guest(s)