Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

IanAdding events

Offline Ian Posted 15-08-2016, 05:42 PM -

Hi, just trying to add an event for Tas, I can't seem to add a new thread, so I think I need to 'post event' from the calendar page is this correct?
Problem is that it only gives me the option to add to queensland or queensland hospital visits?
Is there a trick to getting it to go to Tas or am I in the wrong spot?

Thanks guys,

Ian
Back to top Find
Offline Cyclops Posted 15-08-2016, 07:11 PM -
Banned

Hi Ian , PM mortogg to go through the event request process , he posts up all the approved events .
Back to top Find
Offline Ian Posted 15-08-2016, 07:38 PM -

Thank you muchly, request submitted.
Back to top Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 16-08-2016, 05:19 PM -

There you go mate, should be up now for you. Do you happen to know who the POC is? I don't have all my access to TAG or I fail and can't seem to find their events to check.

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.
Offline Tobalation Posted 16-08-2016, 08:25 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi Mortogg,

Im not sure what the current process to get rebel invited events from the RBG forum to the TB forum is. I think it needs to be reviewed or changed though. I have just had a look and 28 events where rebels are invited are missing from TB events.

I know listing the event does not guarantee our attendance, but at least it gives our troopers the knowledge and option.
If their is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Cheers
Back to top Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 16-08-2016, 09:54 PM -

Currently the event coordinator are meant to notify when a troop comes up with the other club when there is an invite but often is forgotten with busy schedules . I stop by at least once a week and click through every event to double check which events we have been invited too and try to keep up to date. Thanks for letting me know will have another troll through tomorrow and get our events back up to date.

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.
Offline Ian Posted 19-08-2016, 08:28 AM -

(16-08-2016, 05:19 PM)Mortogg Wrote: There you go mate, should be up now for you. Do you happen to know who the POC is? I don't have all my access to TAG or I fail and can't seem to find their events to check.

On to It. I'll let you know ASAP.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 19-09-2016, 10:48 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Could the LCCH Riverfire event be added to the Events page please? Its on the Redback page and RL are invited, same as last year.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)