Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

MyKillGreetings from the Logan area.

Offline MyKill Posted 13-05-2015, 11:52 PM -
Event Organiser

MyKill here,
Figured I'd stop by and say hello to everyone. Hello!
I'm really new to the whole star wars costuming thing but its something I've wanted to do for a long time.

Right now I'm focusing on an imperial uniform, but remember, a lot of rebels got their military training at the Imperial academy!

I'm led to believe that at 6'8" tall, I'd make a great General Tarful? (With a 4" lift of course).

This forum... I sense something, a presence I've not felt since...

Oops, forgot to say, I'll be at DW15 to help out any 501st, RL or Mando Merc that needs some unskilled labour.
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2015, 12:08 AM by MyKill.)
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 15-05-2015, 05:42 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi there MyKill and welcome to Tatooine Base. I'm glad you signed up for the Go Blue for Autism Twilight Walk on Saturday. We will be there around 2.30 - 3.00 pm and the walk is at 5 pm. Feel free to talk about what you want to do with your costumes while there.
Back to top Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 16-05-2015, 06:53 AM -

Welcome aboard Mykill, yes it is true a lot of our members have had training with the Imperial forces Tongue
There is a wide variety of costumes to choose from and build. Look forward to trooping with you. In the future.

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.
Offline MyKill Posted 16-05-2015, 02:32 PM -
Event Organiser

(15-05-2015, 05:42 PM)Jeadus Teal Wrote: Hi there MyKill and welcome to Tatooine Base. I'm glad you signed up for the Go Blue for Autism Twilight Walk on Saturday. We will be there around 2.30 - 3.00 pm and the walk is at 5 pm. Feel free to talk about what you want to do with your costumes while there.

Go go go run run run, nearly there!!!

I feel like movie crank with entire dose of epinephrine (just the running part)

"Will someone get this big walking carpet out of my way?"
Back to top Find
Offline MyKill Posted 16-05-2015, 08:41 PM -
Event Organiser

That
Was
Awesome!

Back to top Find
Offline King of the Sith Posted 25-05-2015, 07:24 AM -

Hi everyone, my name is Samuel I'm from Lismore NSW and I'm a really big Star Wars fan. My favorite character is Anakin Skywalker. I'm also a basketball player for the competition here in Lismore. I'm really exited to join I'm glad that there are so many Star Wars fans in the world
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 25-05-2015, 03:00 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi there Samuel and welcome to Tatooine Base.
Back to top Find
Offline MyKill Posted 01-06-2015, 03:43 PM -
Event Organiser

Hey Samuel, playing basketball you must also possess largeness? (Most conversations with me start with "do you play basketball?" Answer: NO!) You should start an intro thread on the page this one started on, so everyone can say hello (not just those who stumble onto you tucked away in here). But otherwise welcome from another newbie!

Ok, back to what's important... Meeeeeeeeeeee!

In case anyone missed my triumphant hooting on the redback forum, Funtasma captains boots in XL are close enough to a 15us that they just fit me! So now after I finish my 1st 501st build, I can do a rebel trooper or a similarly booted character for wrangling in.

So whoopdydoos and prancercising all 'round

Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 01-06-2015, 04:09 PM -

15US???? I thought I was big and had trouble with 13US. I feel for you, it aint easy finding big boots. So yeah well done. Applause

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline MyKill Posted 01-06-2015, 04:25 PM -
Event Organiser

(01-06-2015, 04:09 PM)Hopfot Wrote: 15US???? I thought I was big and had trouble with 13US. I feel for you, it aint easy finding big boots. So yeah well done. Applause

It took a month, a whole month and about 2gb of phone data to find them, I looked worldwide for them, and they were in Carrara... CARRARA!!!

Don't get me wrong John Schrader or big black boots are in the future for a custom fit, but for now...

Phhhheeeeeeeewwwwwww!

(I haven't worn a 13 since I was 12 years old - I'm not joking! I was 5'9", I'm not a growth spurt person, I was 3'2" on my 2nd birthday!)

Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)