Tatooine Base Forums
Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners - Printable Version

+- Tatooine Base Forums (http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: Public Forums (http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Base Command News (http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners (/showthread.php?tid=862)

Pages: 1 2

Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners - Apok - 29-09-2014

Attention Base Members and Cadets. Can you please put your hands together and congratulate this years Election winners.

Base Commanding Officer

The Sandman

Temple Master of the Twin Suns

Alpha Prime

Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Apok

A big cheer to Rebel Rach and Scoutjockie for running against Sandman and Alpha Prime.

The BCO, TM and SL will nominate their XO's and CS team where necessary over the next couple of days.

Let's make this next 12 months the best 12 months for this Base. More fun, more laughs and more troops.

Cheers
Apok
BXO

RE: Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners - Scoutjockie - 29-09-2014

Congratulations to my fellow temple master candidate Alpha Prime for a good win. well done, you have my full support, do let me know if there is anything that I can do.

cheers

scoutjockie.ApplauseApplauseApplause

Congratulations to Sandman for another year of BCO, well done.
ApplauseApplauseApplause

cheers

scoutjockie

RE: Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners - Scoutjockie - 29-09-2014

oops missed this one and a huge congrats to APOK for squadron leader.

RE: Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners - Sandman - 29-09-2014

Thank you Megan and Adam,

thank you members for voting me back for another exciting 12 months which also includes a celebration which im very much looking forward to and attending as BCO and as a Queenland rep.

Congratulations to Damian for returning as Jedi Temple Master of the Twin Suns and look forward to working with you.

Megan and Rach, you both run an awesome campaign, it is a difficult task to run in an election but dont see it as a defeat see it as a a brick in the road to future success.

again thank you all for the return as your Base Commander.

RE: Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners - Rebelrach - 29-09-2014

Congratulations to those elected going forward, I look forward to see all the good things you will do for the base in the coming year.

RE: Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners - Satay - 30-09-2014

Congrats to Beanie, Apok, and Alpha Prime for their role reprisals and to Rach and Megan for running a good race. Great effort by all!

RE: Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners - Hopfot - 30-09-2014

Congrats to you Commander Bean, well done, I know you will certainly be an awesome commanding officer. Congrats to the TM.
And a huge congrats to the undefeated in a Kev-like fashion Squadron Leader Apok.

RE: Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners - Jediprincess - 30-09-2014

Congrats guys! Smile

RE: Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners - Alpha Prime - 02-10-2014

Cheers! Shy Looking forward to this. Let's make this a great year for the base! Mexican Wave Right

RE: Congratulaitons to the 2014 Election Winners - crypto - 02-10-2014

Congrats !